Celebrate and honor your dad with this inspirational collection of Father’s Day quotes for Christian dads:
- “A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.” — Billy Graham, Christian Evangelist and Author
- “The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.” — Theodore Hesburgh, Catholic Priest and President Emeritus of the University of Notre Dame
- “I was raised in the greatest of homes … just a really great dad, and I miss him so much … he was a good man, a real simple man … Very faithful, always loved my mom, always provided for the kids, and just a lot of fun. — Max Lucado, Christian Author
- “Train up a child in the way he should go – but be sure you go that way yourself.” — Charles Spurgeon, 19th Century British Preacher and Theologian
- “A man ought to live so that everybody knows he is a Christian … and most of all, his family ought to know.” –Dwight L. Moody, 19th Century American Evangelist
- “My father didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.” — Clarence Budington Kelland, U.S. Writer
- “How true Daddy’s words were when he said: ‘All children must look after their own upbringing.’ Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands.” — Anne Frank, German Jew and Holocaust Victim
- “It is much easier to become a father than to be one.” — Kent Nerburn, U.S. Author and Educator
- “My dad has always taught me these words: care and share.” — Tiger Woods, U.S. Professional Golfer
- “Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father!” — Lydia M. Child, U.S. Author
- “I just owe almost everything to my father … it’s passionately interesting for me that the things that I learned in a small town, in a very modest home, are just the things that I believe have won the election.” — Margaret Thatcher, First Female Prime Minister of the U.K.
- “We are given children to test us and make us more spiritual.” — George Will, U.S. Journalist
- “It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father.” — Pope John XXIII
- “The Lord is like a father to his children, tender and compassionate to those who fear him.” — Psalm 103:13 (NLT)
- “The father of godly children has cause for joy. What a pleasure to have children who are wise.” — Proverbs 23:24 (NLT)
Fathers are strange creatures. They appear to be tough but they have tender hearts. They don’t flinch when they hurt themselves badly, but they worry themselves silly when their little one has a minor fall. They can weather all storms and bravely face any crisis just to see a smile on their kids’ face. I sometimes find it tough to understand fathers. They have never known the pain of childbirth. Yet, they go through an emotional roller coaster since the birth of their child.
Here are my 10 favorite Father’s Day quotes. These quotes make me think about the virtues of fathers. If you haven’t given much thought to all the sacrifices your father made for you, here is your chance to thank him. No, I don’t recommend that you walk up to him and shake his hand saying, “Thanks Dad, for all that you did.” Reach out to him with some beautiful expressions of love.
Why are these 10 Father’s Day quotes in my list of favorites? To be honest, I am moved by these quotes. They make me think about the virtues of fathers. If you are looking for quotes that aptly describe fathers, here they are.
It is a wise father that knows his own child.
- August Strindberg
That is the thankless position of the father in the family-the provider for all, and the enemy of all.
Father I cannot tell a lie. I did it with my little hatchet.
- S. Eliot
Those who trust us educate us.
By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.
A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again.
I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.
I’ve had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started.
When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.
Ruth E. Renkel
Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance.
Father’s Day 2017, Happy Father’s Day, Father’s Day quotes, Father’s Day sayings, Father’s Day images, Father’s Day picture, Fathers day wallpaper.
Happy Father’s Day 2017 Wallpapers, Pictures, Images, Photos, Pics, Greetings Wishes with Father’s Day Quotes, SMS, Messages, Sayings, Slogans for Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Google+. Fathers day quotes, wishes with wallpaper, images, pics, sayings, greetings and much more.
Hello! Are you looking for the elegant fathers day images? Then you are at the right place, you will find complete package of fathers day images, quotes, messages, wishes and greetings for you to express your feelings for your dad, Every year the third week of the month june is celebrated world wide as the fathers day, this year fathers day is celebrated on the 19th of June 2017.
Do not miss this opportunity to show our dad how much you care for them, On this fathers day exhibit your love for your dad with the best of gifts and cards along with the finest quotes images and greetings.
Here we happy Fathers day have published all very classy and elegant images for you to send it to your dad on this occasion:
10 Cute Images Of Celebrity Fathers:
We usually celebrate Father’s Day on the third Sunday in June. With so many celebrations that occur on the day, it is no wonder that celebrity kids also enjoy time with their celebrity dads. Before you get your little tyke ready to click selfies with daddy, check out our compilation of some adorable Father’s Day images of celebrities. These cute critters might just make you want to reach out and hug your dad:
1. Jason Bateman With His Daughter Francesca:
- Jason Bateman is an American director, actor and producer. He was a very high profile and popular young actor in the 80s and took part in various TV shows like Silver Spoon and Hogan Family.
- The actor has also won various awards like the TV Land Award, the Golden Globe and the Satellite Award.
- He has two daughters, Francesca Nora, and Maple Sylvie.
2. Prince William With Son Prince George:
Prince William may be royalty, but here he is the perfect example of a modern day dad.
- Prince William is the Duke of Cambridge.
- He is the elder son of Prince Charles, the Prince of Wales and the late Lady Diana, the erstwhile Princess of Wales.
- Prince William is second in line to the throne after his grandmother Queen Elizabeth II and his father.
- Prince George, son of Prince William the Duke Of Cambridge and Catherine the Duchess of Cambridge is Prince George of Cambridge.
3. David Beckham With Daughter Harper:
David Beckham is the veritable King of Dads on any poll about the best celebrity dads anywhere.
- He is a former English professional footballer, who was at Manchester United, Real Madrid, and most recently, PSG.
- David Beckham is one of the first celebrity dads who openly confessed to being a hands-on father.
- He is the husband of famous ex-pop icon and style diva Victoria Beckham (Posh Spice). The couple has four children.
- Here, he is seen with his only daughter Harper.
4. Barack Obama See With Daughters Sasha And Malia:
Barack Obama is one of the first Presidents to play the role of being a dad with such amazing élan.
- He is the 44thPresident of the United States of America.
- He is also the first African American person who held the office.
- Barack Obama’s first daughter is Malia Ann or Malia, and his second daughter is Natasha or Sasha.
5. Hugh Jackman With Son Oscar And Daughter Ava:
Hugh Jackman is a world popular actor who has gained immense popularity with his X-Men movie series.
- He is an Australian actor, singer and producer who features in television, musical theater and movies.
- Some of his most popular movies include The X-Men movies series where he plays Wolverine, The Prestige, Les Miserables, Van Helsing, Kate And Leopold, Australia and more.
- He has also won some very prestigious awards including the Golden Globe, the Emmy Award and the Academy Award.
- Hugh Jackman and his wife adopted two mixed race children – a boy, Oscar, and a daughter, Ava.
6. Will Smith With His Son Jaden:
Will Smith is one of the most popular comedian actors around the world.
- He is an American actor, rapper, songwriter, and producer.
- Will Smith has is popular in television, movies as well as in the music industry.
- One of his most famous movie roles to date has been in the movie The Pursuit of Happyness. He also received the Oscar nomination for the Best Actor award for the same.
- Some of his most famous movies have been Six Degrees of Separation, Bad Boys, Independence Day, Men In Black, The Matrix and more.
- Will Smith has three children – sons Willard Carroll Trey and Jaden and daughter Willow.
7. Orlando Bloom With His Son Flynn:
Orlando Bloom is an English actor who acclaimed worldwide fame with his movie role The Lord Of The Rings.
- He took part in various roles in historical epics, fantasy adventures, and epic fantasy.
- Some of his most famous roles include Legolas from ‘The Lord Of The Rings’ and Hobbit trilogies, and Will Turner in ‘the Pirates of The Caribbean’ series.
- He has a son Flynn Christopher Blanchard Copeland Bloom with Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr.
8. Josh Duhamel With His Son Axl Jack Duhamel:
Josh Duhamel is a former fashion model and is an American actor.
- He first appears on screen on ABC’s show All My Children.
- He was later seen in the NBC series Las Vegas as the head of security Danny McCoy.
- Josh Duhamel later featured in movies and was seen playing the protagonist in the famous movie series The Transformers.
- He is married to singer Stacy Ann ‘Fergie’ Ferguson, who was in the band The Black Eyed Peas. The couple’s son is Axl Jack Duhamel.
9. Matt Bomer With His Three Sons:
Matt Bomer is an American actor who has three sons with partner Simon Halls.
- He debuted on television in ‘Guiding Light’.
- He became popular in the NBC series Chuck as Bryce Larkin.
- One of Matt Bomer’s most popular roles has been in the series White Collar where he was a con artist.
- He won the Golden Globe Award and won a Primetime Emmy Award nomination.
10. Jennifer Aniston With Her Father John Aniston:
After the celebrity dad’s, here we look at a celebrity’s dad. Jennifer Aniston is an American actor, producer, director, and businesswoman.
- Her most popular role is Rachel Green from Friends.
- She won various awards including the Golden Globe Award, the Screen Actors Guild Award, the Primetime Emmy Awards and more.
- Her father John Aniston is also an actor.